I'm Taylor, 16, and I think you are beautiful and deserve to be happy.
I care too much about people who care too little.
If you wanna know more, don't hesitate to ask.
Follow me, I'll definitely follow you back!.
Thanks for checking out my blog ♥
your tumblr is one of those things that you want everyone to see but at the same time you never want to show it to anyone
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
Some people love to shut down people who talk about trans and intersex issues by saying that they’re “only 1% of the population” and thus can be ignored since they “aren’t statistically significant enough.”
By that logic, we can now systematically ignore:
- The entire state of Rhode Island
- Anyone who makes over $500,000 a year
- Pacific Islanders